Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life is a dance...

I have found one thing to be true... through the ups and downs, curves and the straight and narrows, you can basically reduce it to one thing... a dance.  Knowing the steps and swings and just breaking free from the fear of the unknown can prove to be pretty gratifying.  Found this quote in one of my reads..
~J Krishnamurti


"You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems, and suffer, and understand, for all that is life".
 
 
So...I am learning a LOT of new things right now, which scare me.. But guess what, I can only sum it up to a dance. 123 and 4..123 and 4..learning, counting my steps.. stepping forward and back..

Its just life.. a dance.
 
2b

1 comment: