Saturday, May 22, 2010

Going home..


going home, originally uploaded by 2bamazed.

An ending thought to what we have been doing over the past week. This was the line of procession of my Brother-n-law. Yes, I had to take a picture. I was so amazed at the solemness that took place. As we winded through the country roads, and as I watched people stop, take their hats off, stop their yard work, all in respect for a family taking their loved one to his resting place was just amazing. Each turn had a reminded memory and a story. Even though this was a bittersweet trek, for the most part I believe we were all coming home in some form or fashion. Things that were important the day before, just didn't really seem to matter. What mattered was all right here on this country road.... just going home..

2bamazed, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment