Saturday, June 5, 2010

Past...Present... and future


17 almost 18 years ago I became a mom.. Yes, of this fine young man. Dreams and aspirations went up on the shelf titled, "Save for later," and I had more important things to take care of.

Through bumps, bruises, many broken bones and laughs and tears.. I can never be more proud of the decision I made.

On this night, HIS night of completion.. I take a shot, almost ironic I must say.. A lot of people do not believe in "Everything happens for a reason", or timing. Well, I guess ours came around.

 You see.. My dream was photography/photojournalism.  How funny that on his graduation night, I was there for the Times News, a paper I work for, capturing an instant, a moment of the past, present and a glimpse of future. Perfect timing. :)

2bamazed, always.

1 comment:

  1. As a father of 3, and a brother who watched his 2 older sisters raise their sons on their own, I understand the pride you must feel. There is no better feeling knowing that all that was sacrificed was so worth it!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete