Thursday, May 13, 2010

Passing shadows and light


Passing shadows and light, originally uploaded by 2bamazed (Off for a bit).
I took this the other day when I was trying to deal with all the emotions that come with having to say , Not so long or Cya around.. But a Good Bye. In this world anyway.

I didn't even notice as I was taking this image, the shadow/impression of the bridge until I uploaded onto the screen. I just stared and looked how it just interwove itself amongst the water and light. Beautiful. To me anyhow.

I guess that is how it is in life.. People touch us in so many different ways and it isn't till we really take a closer look, that we realize the impression that has been so closely interwoven in our own lives.

Just a passing of shadows and light, leaving yet.. an impression.

..
B. Dale Jones

June 25th, 1951-May 16th, 2010

He fought the good fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment