Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Golden.. but for a moment


Golden.. but for a moment, originally uploaded by 2bamazed.
This morning over coffee I sat in awe as I watched the sun peek over the tops of the trees and cast its golden light on everything in its path..

I then caught a glance of my little redbud tree, with the heart shaped leaves... I grabbed my cam, and returned to watch.. I put my eyes up against the eye piece...what I saw was awesome... the light was casting in such a way it was golden.. Circles of light, (bokeh) all around.. It was a moment I could not have orchestrated.. The timing of everything just falling into place... for a moment.

In life we have the same thing.. Golden moments.. Ones we could not orchestrate if we tried.. Things that just are in perfect timing.. A rarity I must say... Thats why they are referred to as golden...

2bamazed, always

2 comments: