Thursday, March 11, 2010

Before the pose....


Before the pose...., originally uploaded by 2bamazed.

In life, many things are met with much perfection... We see the fixed and neatly packaged product, or the best writings of the greats.. The best paintings and sculptures.. Or the best images taken from thousands of shots.. It to me is kind of misleading in life... I believe or muse over the thought that the apex of anything of the end, is the before hand or shall I say, between.. That right there, is the substance.. for me anyway.
Between... you will find real life take place, frustrations, attempts, failures, decisions, love, loss, conversation, debate, every imagineable take place before the posed product..
My interest in this image is, between the pose, real life was taking place, it wasn't just a pose, a smile, and great colors or composition.. An empty fixed frame. As I browsed the image there were several things going on.. But you had to look closely..

1 comment: