Thursday, February 25, 2010

Winter Blues


Winter Blues, originally uploaded by 2bamazed.

Enough is enough already.. so much snow this winter.. Forecasters say more is on its way... After the first real full snow, and a couple times scraping the windows, I have my fill.. :) So now that it is only a couple weeks before Spring, I am stuck in the Winter blues...

do do do do do... Early in the morning, do do do do do,I go out and start my car... do do do do do.. the windshield is so glazed over with ice and snow.. do do do do do, I have to wait an hour before I go.. do do do do do,

You know its not working... these cold dreary days.. Im longing for Spring and Summer, and those warm sunrays..

Thinking about it, gives me the winter blues.. yah, yah I've got these ole Winter Blues..

lol.

2 comments: