Sunday, December 27, 2009

Empty glasses


Empty glasses, originally uploaded by 2bamazed.

Character, Personality and a Genuine Spirit.. I find these attributes to be like a fine wine, aged and cared for. Something you would enjoy savoring over..

Normally I can size a character up and down in a heartbeat, as a matter of fact 98% of the time I am right on.. It's that 2% that really knocks me on my end.. Which is what I have been pre-occupied with for a bit now.

In this world we will encounter many people, some of which we have nothing in common, some- a connection instantly.. All of which will come down to several things.. The attributes above..

So with all that said, with all the shimmer, bloviating, self absorbtion, one without those characteristics is nothing more than an empty glass.. Still waiting to be filled.

2b

No comments:

Post a Comment